- The website (efimovlab.org) has new features! You can now see and read about our amazing staff and graduate students, and you will soon be able to read about the undergraduates working in the lab – be on the lookout!
- Christian Micille updated the lab on some exciting news on his mouse colonies: the lab has a numerous amount of different type of mice ready to be genotyped!
Papers and projects to look out for in the future:
- John Qiao’s notch signaling paper
- Katherine Holzem’s Purkinje fibers paper
- Kedar Aras and Udi Nussinovich’s book chapter about conformal electronics