Check out Rose Yin’s Page for more specific details!
New Honors and Awards!
- Highest Scoring Abstract Awards Presented to Women in Electrophysiology (Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions, 2020)
- Terry Collins Distinguished Doctoral Award in Biomedical Engineering (The George Washington University, 2019-2020)
- Best Graduate Poster in Biomedical Engineering (The George Washington University Research and Design Showcase, 2019)
- GW Engineering Alumni Scholarship (The George Washington University, 2019)
New peer-reviewed publications (feel free to edit and rearrange words as necessary)
- Gutruf, P.*, Yin, R.T.*, … Efimov, I.R., Rogers, J.A. “Wireless, battery-free fully implantable multimodal and multisite pacemakers for applications in small animal models,” Nature Comm. (2019). *Contributed equally
- Obaid, S.N.*, Yin, R.T.*, … Efimov, I.R., Lu, L. “Multifunctional and multilayered flexible biointerfaces for simultaneous co-localized optophysiology and electrophysiology,” AFM (2020). *Contributed equally
- Yang, Q., … Yin, R.T., … Rogers, J.A. “Materials, Mechanics Designs and Bioresorbable Multisensor Platforms for Pressure Monitoring in the Intracranial Space,” Adv. Func. Mat. (2020).
- Chen, Z.*, Yin, R.T.* … Efimov, I.R., Lu, L. “Flexible and transparent metal oxide/metal grid interfaces for simultaneous electrophysiology and optogenetics,” Adv. Mat. Tech. (Accepted, 2020). *Contributed equally
- Yin, R.T., Aras, K.K., Lee, K.B., Panting., J.S., Chen, S.W., Efimov, I.R. “Conformal Electronics for Cardiac Therapeutics.” Emerging Therapeutic Technologies for Heart Diseases. Elsevier Publishing Group, 2020.