- RHYTHM 2.0 is a panoramic imaging toolkit that offers alternative methods for conducting experiments and custom-build MATLAB software for data processing and analysis. Users can generate 3D visualizations of different sized hearts ranging from mouse to rabbit and project optical data onto the meshes using user-friendly graphical user interfaces. This is useful in viewing how signals travel throughout the heart, especially in arrhythmia studies.
- Currently functional on Mac OS (not tested on Windows). Must have MATLAB installed prior to using the software.
- Download link coming soon.
- Visualization Toolkit Installation Manual (Mac OS) coming soon.
- Visualization Toolkit Installation Manual (PC)
- RHYTHM 2.0 User Manual
- For any questions or bug reports, email Shubham Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org